Tuesday, March 24, 2009

G-Dragon Lollipop Photoshoot Photos


A new series of lollipop photoshoot of LG Cyon Ice Cream phone 2 of GDragon has been released.

Some VIPs thought he looked like a magician while others thought he look like modern Einstein. There is seriously no end to GDragon’s transformation.
More from the photoshoot.


I actually think he looked really cute. Im not saying he should wear his hair like this at all times, but for this photoshoot i think it looked fine. It's a cute brown messy hair and he rocked it! He can pull almost anything off, and i think he pulled the pink off really well. It looked cute on him and the curly brown hair is cute also, i wish my hair was that brown! ahh lucky GD.



More from the photoshoot:
[click on pics to make them bigger]


credits: kbites

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes. Its just that GD can pull anything off. Remember the Haru Haru look? And then the pink in Wonderbang perf?

Yeah, GD's the only one who can do stuff like that :]

Anonymous said...

but its kinda hard to catch up
when we get use to one hairstyle he changes it again
but anyways i agree with arashinhwa GD can pull anythiing off
his the best all the way =)

Anonymous said...

PIANO PLAYER:)

SM said...

I LOVE THIS :) I agree GD can pull ANYTHING off. I love the winking pic that you have in the top left corner. :D I like the legos on GD's belt. Goodbye... Goodbye... GOODNIGHT!

(I'll follow you later, when the stupid follow thingy works, and I am not tired. :D I <3 GD! and BIG BANG. And TOP.)

Post a Comment